Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Will try to hang in there as long as possible.

I do not like to complain about my health, but I have serious issues. First of all, I never should have lived this long since a young man sneaked up behind me when we were working on our bikes as kids, I turned around and he immediately punched me in the heart so hard I literally went flying backwards through the air. I felt my heart spasm and then stop as I blacked out. Having a violent heart attack at the age of 9 really sets one back and changes your life. Miraculously I survived, and when I went back to school after about a month, the class cheered, but of course things were never quite the same after that. I still did very well in school until the 8th grade. A few years later, a kid hit me full force in the head with his father's hammer. About five years later, teenagers jumped me and savagely beat me up and kept hitting me on the head with large pieces of construction wood. It was like I was in a war zone. Surprisingly, the PTSD did not start to set in until my late twenties. Anyway, now I have asthma, vertigo, CFT, PTSD and a very bad back. And I had a stroke a few years back which damaged my short term memory, so I struggle to do even this now. Thank you for listening.  

No comments: