- Yi: +0.9
- At the average oversold level: EWI and GOOG
- Moderately oversold: AMCC, DB, EFV, F, FEU, FNDF
- Attempting to hold the 28 DMA: FXF
- Up against the 65 day: CMG
- Anything posted here could be off base.
For those of you who have inquired, the "Yi" is my own proprietary overbought/oversold indicator. A +5 reading generally indicates we are overbought in the overall market, and -4 or a -5 reading is telling us the market is oversold. The "zero line" in between the plus and minus readings will sometimes act as an area of support or resistance, so I tend to keep an eye on that level also. A reading of +10 is extremely overbought, and of course a -10 indicates extremely oversold.